
St. Patrick’s day is coming and Unilever launched a campaign for Axe, one of its male grooming products. Remember my last post was about Twitter, I mentioned a bit about how it works. Well, Unilever, using and mixing Twitter and St. Patrick’s Day theme, developed a new campaign called “TweetMeImIrish.com”, in which people go to the website and create its own variation of the phrase “Kiss me I’m Irish”, upload it and send it as a Tweet to a friend. Pretty good idea, don’t you think? "Squeeze Me I'm The Charmin", "Untie Me I'm Scared", are some of the phrases that some people have posted. Because of their type of customer is “young, and well-connected”, this tool is a really nice communication channel for reaching the kind of target Axe is trying to focus to. Give it a try, do something like this, maybe you can tell them something like, “buy me I’m cool”.
To go to Axe’s “Tweet me I’m Irish”
Continue Reading “Axe flirts with Twitter for St. Patrick's Day”
Source: http://www.marketingmag.ca/english/news/marketer/article.jsp?content=20090313_144326_5788

No comments:
Post a Comment