
Yesterday, Friday 13, I was on my way to the Canucks game, when a newspaperman, outside Burrard Station, gave me a Metro Newspaper. Since I was waiting the SkyTrain to arrive, I opened it and went to the last section of the paper. I saw something very interesting: “Biggest bands getting bigger as they Twitter”. Twitter is one of the most important communication phenomenon of 2009, it allows people to communicate something in real time. Some of the advantages are that it’s free and the message is sent only to the specific target you are trying to reach, in this case, the people that that are subscribed to your blog or website. This is a very useful tool for bloggers since with this tool, bloggers can keep people up on what is going on on this communication channels. Big bands like Coldplay, Muse, and Pearl Jam are using this tool, that allow their fans to be closer to the band they follow, and at the same time the band can know what the followers think and feel about them. Marketer, give a try, do some research, because maybe this is the tool you need to disseminate the ideas your are trying to sell.
Continue reading “Biggest bands getting bigger as they Twitter”
Source: http://www.metronews.ca/Vancouver/comment/article/195888

No comments:
Post a Comment